- Restaurants & Specialty Dining
- Chamber Bucks Accepted Here
Club 57 is Waseca's newest bar. We feature a wide variety of bottled beer and liquor. Our 8 taps change often to keep up with the seasons. Unmatched atmosphere set in a Historic Warehouse.
We have a great in house sound system that featurs many of the same bands that are in the big clubs in the Metro area without the Metro drink prices.
We offer a large variety of foods and appetizers. Our bar is open for parties, meetings, and other events.
One visit here and you will be sure to come back!
Check us out on myspace at www.myspace.com/club57_2006
- Great bands most Fridays and every Saturday!
- Large variety of bottled beers!
- 8 taps that change with the seasons!
- Great burgers, appetizers, pizza's, and more!
Historic Miller~Armstrong Building Two blocks west from Hwy 13 & Hwy 14 intersection.